Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ch-Ch-Check it Out

One of my very best friends has entered the blogosphere! I'd like to invite my 3 awesome readers to check out his blog at davethebasementdweller.blogspot.com. His directionless ramblings are better than most reality shows, so it should come as no surprise why I love him so. Plus, I am just really proud that he's writing again - when he gets going he's hilarious!

Blog on, bro and welcome to the spot!

PS This picture was taken the first night I met Dave in person - Los Angeles, March '06
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm looking forward to this one. The ramblings of the infamous "Dave":-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS MARIANA!!!! I GOT SOME COMING!!!! Wow, that picture is from that night???? Amazing...where were we????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was the Spider Club with Ojani :)

    ReplyDelete